Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bottle Warmer-Must Have!

I don’t know how this one slipped past me! When we first had our baby we knew that you weren’t supposed to throw a bottle in the microwave for hot spots, but how do you warm the milk then? Logically in my blonde head I thought warming a cup of water in the microwave and then placing the bottle in it made sense.

Well, when you have a screaming hungry baby it seems like the world is coming to an end and this option just doesn’t work fast enough! I can’t tell you how stressful I would get waiting for the milk to get to a warm temperature.

Then one day after our baby girl was just over a month old an angel was sent to us. We were hanging out with some of our friends who had a one week old and I saw her heat up a bottle for her newborn. I just couldn’t believe my eyes! I had never seen such an amazing piece of technology. More importantly how come no one ever told me about this!

Well it made me feel better because I had several other mommy friends that were not aware of this gem. So, I am here to tell you all that this is a MUST HAVE! It will give you a piece of mind and is a great way to warm up your milk, or formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment