Friday, April 26, 2013

New obsession this week-Apple Cider Vinegar

How have I never heard about this?!  I went to the Home Economist store today after doing some extensive skin curing research and wanted to take the all natural route since pretty much nothing is working these days.  After asking the people who worked there about some products that I can't even pronounce, I got into a deep convo with a girl that worked there who had similar problems as me (scaring after breaking out).  She recommended a great microdermabrasion scrub called derma- e and then told me about APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?!  Say what?!

For only $5 bucks I figured I had nothing to loose (other than $5 bucks). So I made then purchase and then came home and started doing research and found out that this stuff is the deal!  I'm totally a sucker for when I hear about famous people using the products since they always look incredible and Scarlett Johansson uses it and swears by it!  So now I figure after a few weeks I am surely going to look like her (kidding).  Anyways, I'm only a few days into it, but will keep you posted on results.

You may be wondering what it's for and what are the benefits?  Here are some facts/uses-

-Natural face astringent without harsh chemicals and balances your skin's pH levels
-It can remove stains from teeth
-Help with weight loss/management
-detoxifies body


Give it a shot!  Could wind up with good results :)

Here is the kind that I bought-

No comments:

Post a Comment