Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MARCH WALKING SCHEDULE

Hey mama's!  Hope your March is off to a great start!  I am hoping some warm weather is around the corner and is here to stay for awhile.  I don't know about you, but I am OVER this weather!  It's so unmotivating!  Since it looks like some decent weather is coming our way this weekend, I figured it would be a great opportunity to start our walking group!  Since it's still chilly in the mornings, if it's okay I figured we could possibly do some afternoons to start off with and then move it around as we go.  Here are dates for the next two weeks:

MARCH 9: 1:00pm Jetton Park Cornelius, NC (meet in back parking by the lake/sand)
MARCH 11: 3:00pm Jetton Park Cornelius, NC
MARCH 13: 3:00pm Jetton ROAD-Great hills for our booty! :) (Park at Wellsfargo on corner)
MARCH 18: 3:00pm Robbins Park Cornelius, NC 17738 W Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031(park right by the giant tree playhouse)
MARCH 20: 3:00pm Jetton Park Cornelius, NC
MARCH 23: 10:00am Jetton Park Cornelius, NC

Please feel free to let me know if these dates/times work.  I am open to changing things up, but figured afternoon is better for now since the weather is still cold in the morning.  If that doesn't bother yall I can switch to mornings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment